Friday 8 April 2011

For the pass 18 months I have been using facebook for my day to day blog's

I have found face book to be most useful. As I gather Lot's of information about the arts and I like to pass the information on to fellow artist, ranging from Fine Artist's to Singers.

I also have a very special interest in Ethics the Ethic's cover a a very wide rang from food's to the space ship that control themselves
.
My main rule with Ethic's "Just because we can does not mean we should". The right to say 'No' I will under stand if you do not like my new way I am going to my blog but sometime I am writing quite a bit and it will be better if I post the information on my blog.

Over the next few months /year and looking at going on a trip around the world but not quite the normal way of going round the world, and using this blog is for a very good way of me storing information that I need on my travels. If you stop looking at my blog thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment