Wednesday 25 November 2009

Hyde Laurdry


I was show the Dog and Flower drawing this drawing was drawn in public and was on showing for 10 day for the public and remained on show for another 7 days for VIPs.
This project was aiming to show the VIPs the local artist need places like the Hyde laundry to work and show the public their art work. It would also be a good way of offering internships.
While I was showing my drawing I also was showing in the toilets and put lot of flowers near the sinks and in the cubical. This was well received by the public. I got the idea from Royal Tunbridge Wells NCP ladies the toilets look just Wisley Garden. My political touch we have toilets in Winchester that are maned and putting flowers in the toilets would be so good for tourist trade. The council will say costs but the flower would be self funding as this is what is done in Royal Tunbridge Wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment