Wednesday 30 September 2009

Questions about the books I use and why?

When I was study my A level Fine Art my teacher said you will 100's of books that show you the end results, you want to find the the book that show you the start of the idea and whole process. I found this most useful and over the years.
I have got a lot of books over the years they are full of information and because of the books I had I never did have to use the University library. I got a good degree, so I happy with my own library.
I got Nightmare Before Christmas by Frank Thopson. From the Forbidden Planet today I also like to to buy Journal when artist are talking about their art work and how they plan to move their art forward. The Comics Journal No. 299 Aug 2009.
I like street art so I got Vna . Some people call it Graffiti I think of as street art, on the back cover their is an advert for edding www.edding.co.uk Jimi Crayon edding 751,780 & 4000 paint & Deco Markers, with a lad wearing a Hoody drawing on to his trainer , I was drawing on my T shirt the other day so I will look at getting some of these pens. Street Art take on several form.

No comments:

Post a Comment