Saturday 19 September 2009

'C' Clamp sitting on a bean bag


This is 'C' Clamp after the degree show it was 5 M X 4 M X 2.8 M.

This photo show I like to work very hard and very big but I also like to do drawing and they are pole apart but they are just as usual and a very rare sight. I love using humour with my work. and this can be seen in my work and I love danger and the 'C' Clamp show this from one side you wounder why it not falling over. The sun came out and the sun really make the photo and made all the hard work well worth the weight.




I used this image for my postcard My drawing have come a long way from this drawing over the last few months. These drawing were in my note book all the time but like most thing no one really pointed them out how good they were. It was only why I was waiting for my work to be marked people could see my drawing as that is what I was doing all day long 200 drawing in 4 hours now I have got a big show up in London with my drawing in Ilsingtion.

No comments:

Post a Comment