Wednesday 7 October 2009

Burberrys of London V Street Art




I got this jacket from a car boot. I have been wearing this jacket just for a few days and the number of people think I look very smart when I have gone round with it on and the number of people who have been shocked I have been drawing on a Burberrys of London as they think I have paid for it at the full price.
This jacket just cost me a £5 now I have turned it into a walking art work, I think of my drawing on cloth as :
"Street Art"
I think of "Street Art" as the man in the street has control over what they wear on their back and not the designer labels company. Why should a man in a office say what I should wear?
By doing the drawing on to the cloth they be come 'one off' that cannot be repeated on mass as I sign my drawing with pw105. signing your name does not work but put pw105 it work with
the image.
I hope I do start a craze and go bask to people changing the the cloths. when I was 17 years old I could an M&S a jumper at 20 feet. I would not have like Gap etc I like to go round the little shops and Bentalls as they used to a small design range of cloths and they were very good and lastest for years.




No comments:

Post a Comment